Friday, January 28, 2011

Really seriously...hahahah!

WARNING: The following information about my husband is not to be used as a device to tease him!  I love and support him this is about the impact my life changes are having on my family!

So some of you may know I had a heart to heart with my hubby at the end of last week.  We spent an entire weekend together and I could not help to notice that he has started to carry his weight *in the middle*.  I sat him down and talked facts about how I am not getting and staying healthy because I to look hot in a pair of shorts( not that I am not going to enjoy that too!).  That heart disease and diabetes are risks and concerns.  I asked him if he would join me 3 days a week( I figure it's a starter) in a workout.
I am NOT asking him to do this by himself, I know how hard it can be to start or to work out after a long day, I am changing my routine for him.   I have done all the hard work in changing the way we eat at home ( I wish I could help with the work thing, but heck I am only human).  So proud he did really on Tuesday, he however backed out before he even got home on Thursday ( but that's ok, he worked till 9pm).  Today he texted me that he really does want to do this!  He has promised that tomorrow morning we are working out ( I am not sure if I look forward to this he is not a morning person!)
Now that I think hard he may not want to be the only fattie at the pool on our vacation to Florida in May!  Ok I know that was a little mean (and just a joke!) WARNING: Although I should delete that comment I just can't I am laughing so hard right now I might pee!

2 comments:

  1. Hi doll! This is Liz Taylor, you commented on one of my blog entries "Inside the Grocery Cart" and shared your love of the graham cracker with whipped cream and freezing it. This has been one of my favorite treats and I am featuring it on part 2 of that entry. You read my mind. You're looking amazing. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I figured how to make this more like an ice cream texture my husband made the suggestion and I did 1 tbl spoon of Whipped Topping and 1 light yogurt it is so yumm!

    ReplyDelete