Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The success and failures of food makeovers

So I spent Sunday preparing some the the food for this week ( to make my already crazy life a little more predictable!)  The family and I loved the sliders(Monday night's meal!) it was a great idea and will definitely be repeated.  The Au gratin potatoes which were another blogger take on the Weight Watchers version, lets say we are having them tonight and I think I may eat extra veg instead, they do not taste anything like what I dreamed of, of well so far this week one success one failure!  I also already took the time to plan for next week so i could add the basics to my list as we go ( I did all of that on Thursday night before shopping).  Our grocery total was 107 with tax.  Not what I was hoping for, but here is to next week.  I will be posting next weeks menu on Thursday and our grocery list.

No comments:

Post a Comment