Monday, November 15, 2010

So...this is one I for sure didn't even hope or expect!

I bought a pair of 9/10's from Aeropostle!  I started this journey as a size 18!  Crazy , My goal when I started was a size 12 ( in the back of my mind I would have been content with a size 14), I wanted to weigh 150 pounds, not there yet but really close ( that is how confused I was about close, I had been wearing a size too small for quite sometimes and in fact I have been doing it for along time!).  I weigh less than I did when I was in high school ( the year I graduated 98, my weight 156!), I weighed in last Wednesday at 154!  I have changed my goal to 145, and I am tempted to lower it even more, my medically ideal weight is 113-154.  Something I never expected but probably hope to check off my Bucket List!  And if you ask how did I do it, I work out and eat right( this involves knowing what I am eating, portion control and calorie counting!).  Can't wait to post when I hit, 150!

No comments:

Post a Comment