Friday, November 12, 2010

Checking off a lot!

So it has been awhile since I have blogged and a lot that I never knew I wanted to do until it had been done.  I took my kids to see Disney on Ice!  That was an experience I shall never forget, hope they like it as much as I did.  I hugged and kissed a 5 year old boy, that is right my baby turned 5!  My weight loss journey encouraged other people.  Ok that is a big one for me, I never meant to fix anybody ( other than me).  I am glad though, and I am glad that my friends ( Vanessa and Andee love you both!) told me, becuase I forget or maybe I never knew that the little things we do in life that are good always outweigh the bad.  When I die and meet my maker, I want people to remember those things.  I want people to remember be vibrant and happy, not blue and struggling to get off the couch, so thanks Lord for helping directing me to happiness(even if it involves calorie counting, but much like reading the bible it needs to be done daily to remember what is truly important in life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment